Bali Here We Come!

Beautiful Surfers Paradise
I haven't updated this in awhile as I've been in the groove of getting my school work done before I leave tomorrow to Bali. I have 5 papers to turn in before I leave and I've done 4 of them thus far! Yesterday me the the boyz went shopping and I picked up a new GoPro mount for my board, reef booties, rash guard, and crazy OZ sun-paste! Around two weeks ago while surfing in Byron I had a bad wipe-out and landed right on the camera, snapping off the plate (little safety lease and pad saved my GoPro from sinking to the bottom of the ocean. Also, last week I was able to go kiting right in front of my place. It was pretty surreal looking at the skyline as I cruised back and forth. I was the only kiter out which made things a little hairy but all went well. I'm going to keep this short as I need to get back to my work before I depart in the morning. Chris will meet me in Bali in about 8 days and two of mt new friends from Surfers will also be meeting me there later in the trip.
Bubble Rings in the Pool

Right before I doomed my GrPro at Byron
Getting Ready to Kite
Kiting Out Front

Kiting Round Two

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Off the Grid: Nicaragua

Hostile Waters! El Salvador

Cairns Stop the Music!